Join us for an exclusive event showcasing two amazing brands, 141 Eyewear and NW77th. For one day only Monroe Vision Clinic will have the entire collection of these frame brands on display, 30% off of your purchase, and raffles for prizes including a free pair of eyewear.
Date: Thursday, October 10, 2019
Location: Monroe Vision Clinic
14841 179th Ave SE, Suite 110Monroe, WA 98272
More about these brands:
NW77th is the latest eyewear line from Erker’s Fine Eyewear. The first collection of NW77th included 9 models with 3 colors each. Their longtime friends and partners in the industry, who also had retail stores, took notice and soon began asking if they could buy NW77th from them so they could sell in their own stores. They quickly began selling lots of it and kept begging them to come out with more. At this point they knew this collection had some legs! They quickly expanded the brand to 60 models and sent them out to our salesforce in the US and Canada where they have had great success.
Erker’s Fine Eyewear is a family-owned business with a rich St. Louis history, dating back five generations to the company’s inception in 1879.
Some fun facts about this brand:
- All of their metal frames are named after micro brewery beers
- They are a 5th generation independent eyewear manufacturing company (currently run by a father and his two sons)
- The owners great great grandfather designed and creates the goggles that Charles Lindbergh wore on his first flight across the Atlantic!
- They are the oldest optical in the United States still run by the original descendants
- Their frames are designed by opticians